Friday 12 February 2010

Body Armour


Footballers' Wives was brilliant telly at the time. I stumbled across an episode of this on the Freeview channel Fiver on Wednesday night complete with Chardonnay and her boobs gaping out and Gary Lucy way before Dancing on Ice. This was the genius concept which crash landed before the WAGs stepped out for real in Baden Baden at the 2006 world cup. I am a secret Coleen Rooney obsessive. I loved her in her moon boots and velour tracksuits, she just didn't care. Compared to the constant pout of Vicky Beckham and the grooming of Cheryl Cole, Coleen was a light relief.

Fashion has changed from the boob baring and hipster trousers showing midriff days. The in-look is much more safe and covered up. A quick look through the high street confirms this. I do love a Tea Dress and the pretty slouchy clothes on offer on the high street but maybe it's time for a return to 'daring to do fashion in a different way.' Doesn't roll of the tongue. I spotted this ASOS dress which I love because it is actually armour. Imagine wearing armour on a night out? You would feel invincible. I better get ab crunching though for that peek-a-boo oblique flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment